Sunday 4 March 2012

HEECHUL X SIWON



At the end of there Seoul concert the whole of Super Junior were in high spirits on there way back to the dorm. Everyone wanted to continue celebrating so after they changed back at the dorm they were ready to go out. Siwon took a seat on the sofa not wanting to continue celebrating.
Leeteuk: Are you not coming Siwon?
Siwon: Nah, I don’t feel like it.
Kibum: You have to come we’re celebrating.
Sungmin: You never turn down going out what’s wrong?
Siwon: Nothing go aren’t you wasting time you could be celebrating right now.
Eunhyuk: Come on you guy’s.
Leeteuk: Alright let’s celebrate.
Siwon sighed and leaned his head back on the sofa. Heechul hesitated before putting on his shoes. He told the rest he would convince Siwon to come out and meet up with them later. Heechul walked in and stood behind Siwon, his heart ached watching the younger one. Heechul poked Siwon’s cheeks wanting his attention. Siwon fell off the sofa, he looked at Heechul confused.
Siwon: Heechul-hyung.
Heechul: Am I that scaary?
Siwon: I can think of scarier things.
Heechul: So why aren’t you going out with the others?
Siwon: I could ask you the same thing.
Heechul: And my answer would be, how could I leave you alone when we’re suppose to be celebrating.
Siwon: Isn’t this ruining your celebration though.
Heechul: I rather be here with you.
Siwon: Be serious. You should go.
Siwon walked into his room, he could barely control himself when he was alone with Heechul. Heechul was sad that Siwon walked away from him. Heechul sat on the sofa hoping Siwon would come back out, after a few minutes Heechul got bored of waiting so he went to Siwon’s room. Siwon had locked the door so Heechul couldn’t get in.
Heechul: Siwon, let me in.
Siwon: No.
Heechul: Why not?
Siwon: I’m sleeping.
Heechul: No, your not the lights on and your talking to me, let me in.
Siwon: I sleep with the lights on, go celebrate.
Heechul: I don’t want to celebrate with out you.
Siwon didn’t answer but he unlocked the door then crawled back under the covers. Heechul entered and sat on the end of Siwon’s bed. Heechul rolled his eyes, and pulled the covers off of Siwon. Siwon was stronger than Heechul so it wasn’t easy.
Heechul: What’s wrong with you today?
Siwon: Nothing.
Heechul: I wish you would talk to me and tell me what your thinking.
Siwon: You would hate me if you knew what I was thinking.
Heechul: I could never hate you Siwon.
Siwon: I’m quitting.
Heechul: Quitting what?
Siwon: Super Junior.
Heechul: WHAT?
Siwon: See you hate me.
Heechul: Did I say I hate you I just don’t understand. Why are you quitting?
Siwon: Because of you.
Heechul: Me?
Siwon sat up and looked to look at Heechul. Heechul was pouting as he waited for an explanation.
Siwon: I’m sorry, I shouldn’t blame you.
Heechul: But you do blame me, why?
Siwon couldn’t control himself and gently kissed Heechul. Heechul gasped letting Siwon have the chance to insert his tongue. Siwon pushed Heechul onto his back, letting his tongue massage Heechul’s. As there breath’s mingled together, Heechul moaned into Siwon’s mouth. This made Siwon come to his sense, he pulled out of the kiss he had forced onto Heechul. Siwon looked at the blushing Heechul, and then ran out of the room. Heechul sat up on the bed, needing an explanation for what just happened.
Heechul went to find Siwon to demand an explanation. Siwon was sat on the sofa curled in a ball crying. Heechul felt his heart sink as he saw Siwon like this. He knelt down in front of Siwon.
Heechul: Siwon, look at me.
Siwon: I’m sorry.
Heechul: After doing that, don’t you think you owe me an explanation.
Siwon: I never meant to give in like that.
Heechul: What do you mean, look at me.
Heechul pulled Siwon’s arm away from his face, so he could look at the desperate Siwon. Siwon opened his eyes to see Heechul in front of him. Siwon walked away from Heechul again, now making him angry.
Heechul: Choi Siwon stop walking away from me and give me an explanation.
Siwon stopped and looked at Heechul.
Siwon: (mumbling) I love you.
Heechul: What I couldn’t hear you?
Siwon: I love you, I’m sorry.
Heechul: (smiling) Tell me one more time.
Siwon: I love you, I love you, I love you.
Heechul walked towards the shaking Siwon and stopped in front of him smiling.
Heechul: It’s about time you told me.
Siwon: You knew.
Heechul: Yes.
Siwon: Why didn’t you say anything sooner?
Heechul: I couldn’t, Leeteuk forbid me to take advantage of you.
Siwon: Who else know’s?
Heechul: You’re really bad at hiding things.
Siwon: I just told you I loved you, why aren’t you freaking out?
Heechul: I would be if I didn’t love you back.
Siwon: What?
Heechul: I love you Siwon, I’ve always loved you.
Siwon couldn’t believe what he was hearing, Heechul loved him his love wasn’t one sided. Siwon caressed Heechul’s face before kissing him. Siwon eagerly licked Heechul’s lips wanting him to allow access. After his tongue was free to move in Heechul’s mouth he felt himself start to become hard, he didn’t want Heechul to notice but he couldn’t pull himself out of their heated kiss. Heechul also started to feel something. Heechul wrapped his arms around Siwon’s neck. Siwon grabbed Heechul’s waist, making Heechul stumble backwards against the wall though they never broke their kiss.
Siwon noticed the bulge in Heechul’s pants. Siwon ground their waist’s together, which recieved a
moan from Heechul. He repeatedly grinded their waists together as if he was addicted to the reaction he got. Siwon lifted Heechul so his legs were wrapped around his waist. The two pulled away for air slightly panting.
Heechul: My room, since I don’t share.
Siwon: Plus you have a bigger bed.
Siwon carried Heechul to the room furthest away, and lay him on the bed gently. Siwon straddled him, he suddenly felt nervous in front of his hyung. He could see Heechul waiting for him to start. Siwon removed his own shirt giving him a second to compose himself. He slowly removed Heechul’s. Heechul ran his hand over Siwon’s abs. Siwon kissed Heechul lightly and then trailed kisses down his neck and over his collar bone until he reached Heechul’s nipples. Without hesitating he started to toy with one using his tongue and the other with his fingers. He could hear Heechul let out moans.
Siwon left a trail of saliva along Heechul’s flat stomach he kissed the top of Heechul’s boxers. Siwon looked at Heechul to see if it was ok if he could go further. He removed Heechul’s trouser’s and boxer’s revealing his erect throbbing member. Siwon had to undo his own jean’s since it was becoming painful. Siwon took Heechul’s full member into his mouth. Siwon licked the slit multiple times before working on the rest of the shaft.
Heechul: Ahh, Siwon, so good… I’m going to…
Heechul trembled moaning as he came in Siwon’s mouth. Siwon made sure he swallowed all of it. He smiled at the blushing Heechul. Siwon kissed the panting Heechul letting him taste himself. Siwon pulled away and put his finger’s infront of Heechul’s mouth. Heechul took them into his mouth and slowly got them wetter, as Siwon kissed his chest leaving mark’s all over him. Once Siwon felt his finger’s were wet enough he moved closer to his hole, inserting one finger Heechul felt uncomfortable but in a good way.
Heechul thrust his hips upwards and moaned in pleasure. Hearing this Siwon quickly inserted a second finger, wanting to prepare him quickly he started scissoring his hole. Making Heechul pant. Inserting the third finger he thrust them deep inside to pleasure Heechul even further. Siwon moved so he was nibbling at Heechul’s ear lobe,
Siwon: Tell me what you want.
Heechul: Don’t tease me.
Siwon: So tell me.
Heechul: I love you so fuck me.
Siwon: Such sweet words.
Siwon removed his fingers and lined himself up with Heechul’s entrance. He thrust hard into Heechul, making Heechul moan in a tremendous mix of pain and pleasure. Siwon let Heechul adjust to the feeling before moving. Siwon started moving, he stroked Heechul’s abandoned member. Siwon became more intense as they got closer to climax.
Siwon: I love you so much.
Heechul: Me too.
The two came together moaning loud enough to fill the entire apartment. A tired Siwon collapsed next to Heechul, the two slowly brought their breathing back to normal holding each other close. They did not expect the knock on the bedroom door followed by Leeteuk entering.
Leeteuk: Having fun?
Siwon: Hyung I…
Heechul: It’s my fault.
Leeteuk: I don’t want to know the details. Don’t do it in the dorm in future.
Heechul: We won’t.
Leeteuk: I’ll cancel your photoshoot for tomorrow.
Heechul: Eh? Why?
Leeteuk: Look at yourself how can you go out like that.
Siwon: Sorry Hyung.
Leeteuk: I’m glad your happy, just refrain from doing it so that everyone can hear.
Leeteuk left. The two laid on the bed feeling relieved that Leeteuk hadn’t gone mental at them. Siwon lay hugging him. Heechul happily snuggled down and lay his head on Siwon’s chest.
Heechul: I love you.
Siwon: Good because I’m never letting you go because I love you.
The two drifted off to sleep as the other members made a fuss about what had just happened.
BY/CLOUDYTRUTH33

No comments:

Post a Comment