Sunday 4 March 2012

KYOUYA OHTORI diaries



June 23

Dear Diary,
I thought being married to Tamaki would be a wonderful, BUT he is such a house wive.
P.S. I just got married 1 hour ago

June 30

Dear Diary,
The honey moon was wonderful, BUT Tamaki couldn’t figure out what to wear…
P.S. Took him about an hour to pick what to wear and another 2 hours to pick what I was gonna wear because he said they all looked hot but I just had to try them all on.
“here kyoya put this one on”
“Fine.”
“SEXY!” Tamaki jumped up and down “NOW PUT THIS ONE ON!”
“IT DOESN”T MATTER IT’S OUR HONEY MOON WE’RE GONNA TAKE THEM OFF ANYWAY”

July 5

Dear Diary,
Tamaki made me breakfast in bed. That was nice, BUT it… didn’t taste like food. Atleast he tried, BUT then Tamaki started cleaning and right after I was done taking a shower he gave me a lecture about how I get water all over the place. I mean god… It’s water.

July 14

Dear Diary,
Tamaki scared me nearly to death… He… Came crying to me. As his loving gay husband of course I had to help him. I held him tight and hushed softly trying to calm him. BUT when I was starting to get turned on he smiles and says “I think I’m fine now.. You see, I just cried because I just saw the ending to this one movie.” and he got up and walked away… COME ON TAMAKI I WAS RUBBING YOUR BACK SOFTLY AND WHISPERING TO YOU! HOW ARE YOU NOT TURNED ON!… Ugh women… I MEAN ugh… Tamaki.
( more coming up )

No comments:

Post a Comment