Sunday 4 March 2012

JOEY X TRISTEN




I do not own Yu-gi-oh (wish I did, but I don’t) So don’t anyone sue me ok?
This is a Joey and Tristin match ok? That means it’s a YAOI, ok? Got that through your little brain?
Good.
Sweet Dreams
Joey walked up the steps to Tristen’s apartment. ‘It’s now or never’ he thought. Joey knocked on Tristen’s door. “Tristen, you there?”
“Of course I am you worthless moran.” Tristen said as he opened the door.
“Well get your lazy ass in here you baka.”
Joey stepped into Tristen’s apartment. “Tristen I have to tell you something and it’s kinda important.” Joey blurted out.
“Really what is it?” Tristen asked.
“Tristen, I… I… I love you!” Joey stuttered. He blushed four shades of red. “I mean if you don’t….” A pair of warm lips stopped Joey.
“Shh, I love you too.” Tristen smiled as he pulled away. “Come here Joey.” He pulled Joey towards the room. “Come Joey, come here.”
Joey followed him into the bedroom, shedding his shirt in the process. “Tristen… I’ve never done this before.” Joey admitted.
“It’s ok, Joey. I’ll take care of you.” Tristen whispered. He pulled Joey into his embrace and kissed him. His tongue played with Joey’s and his hands grabbed his rear, pushing him against his arousal. “Joey…” he whispered.
Joey quickly disposed of Tristen’s shirt and pants. His fingers slipped inside of his boxers and played with Tristen’s arousal.
Tristen discarded the rest of his clothes. “Get rid of that.” Tristen ordered.
Joey obeyed and removed his pants and boxers. Tristen pushed him onto the bed. His mouth found Joey’s sex and took him in. Joey moaned and a strange sensation fell over him. His fingers wrapped themselves into Tristen’s hair and his hips started to push his sex into Tristen’s mouth. Joey screamed as he came in Tristen’s mouth.
Tristen swallowed the load and smiled at Joey. He moved up Joey’s body and kissed him.
Joey tasted himself on Tristen’s tongue. He felt himself grow hard again. “Tristen… please.” He begged.
Tristen rolled Joey onto his stomach. He probed Joey’s anal with his fingers. “Joey…” he whispered. He positioned himself and slowly entered Joey.
Pain retched through Joey’s body. He cried out and tears slipped from his eyes.
“Shh, it will not last Joey. Shh.” Slowly he began to fuck Joey. Then he began to go faster and faster. “Joooeeeeyyyyy!” he screamed as he came.
“Trrriiiisssttteennn!” Joey cried as he came all over the blanket.
Tristen slipped beside Joey and fell asleep. Joey followed suit, whispering “I love you Tristen.”
OWARI!~
by/ dark fairy 2

No comments:

Post a Comment